Posted by Sue on Feb 29, 2008
Thank you all for the great ideas you have been sending in.
For my LEAP YEAR’s DAY tip, I decided to share some of them!
Nancy comments: A decluttering tip that works for me:
I take polaroid pictures of my shoes and put the picture on the
outside of the shoeboxes I store my shoes in. Digital pictures
would probably work also.
Here are some websites where people can get information about
donating items that are no longer needed to charitable organizations:
- Eye Glasses: neweyesfortheneedy.org
- Shoes: shareyoursoles.org
- Wedding Gowns: makingmemories.org
- Cell Phones for vicitms of domestic violence for emergencies:ncadv.org
- Upgrade Your Laptop: worldcomputerexchange.org will send one to a child in one of 61 countries
And from Katy:
re Packing: I have lists for travel on my bulletin board that fills one wall in my bedroom…The lists are not finished but are in progress. One list is for the
diving – warm
cabin/family – cold
Cabin/family is what I use for a sightseeing trip either warm or
cold. It helps me Sooooo… much when I try to get ready. Thanks