Overwhelmed by life?
- You need to make changes, but don’t know where to start.
- You struggle to maintain momentum in the face of overwhelm.
- You long for the satisfaction of a job well done, but feel stuck.
You aren’t alone. And it can be easier.
- Create a personalized plan for time management.
- Overcome procrastination and chronic lateness.
- Develop strategies to achieve career goals.
- Apply proven methods to stay focused and manage distractions.
- Achieve success with satisfaction.
Sue’s compassionate honesty and dynamic coaching style invite her clients to take their next steps to success with confidence and joy. ~ MBC, Financial Consultant
Since 2001, I have worked with hundreds of adults and college students to maximize their personal and professional potential while staying aligned with their core values and purpose. My success with clients comes from my ability to help individuals understand and act upon what motivates and inspires them, identify what is holding them back and create a plan for moving forward.
As a coach, specializing in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), I work with clients to see through the chaos caused by multiple time demands, chronic procrastination and disorganization. Together, we chart a course marked by increased efficiency, greater confidence and renewed enthusiasm.
Coaching allows you set the agenda:
When I first met Sue, I was all over the map. I kept getting distracted and really struggled to finish up projects and papers. She worked with me to figure out ways to tackle my work that really worked for my learning style. I still get distracted, but more often than not, I finish what I start. Sue didn’t give up on me, even when I gave up on myself. ~ CB, college student
If you’re ready to take your first step toward creating a life that you truly love, email me to set up a free half-hour coaching session.